Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Lettering Excitement

Okay guys I am so excited! So much been happening around here lately.
I am thrilled to finally be the very happy owner of an iPad Pro with the magical pencil. It's amazing stuff. Can't keep my hands off it. I got the smaller size because of the better camera and I love how portable it is.
And as you can probably guess (also by the subject of this post) I have taken up lettering. When it first became the hype I tried it with just paper and the Tomboy dual tip markers but I just couldn't get a handle on it. To be honest I wasn't very motivated to practice. But... the iPad totally motivated me.
I am going through tons of stuff online like Dawn Nicole Designs blog with so much lettering stuff and Pinterest is also very helpful and addictive - i'm spending way too much time on Pinterest - and Skillshare has tons of iPad Pro tutorials. Go check it out. There's a 2 month trial up for grabs.

Here are some of my lettering works



I'll keep practicing lettering both on the iPad and on paper. Somehow the digital lettering motivated me to try it on paper with the Tombow markers. Keep an eye out for more on that.

Also I will be posting about the apps I have on my iPad and which ones I like best and why.

I wish every one of you a wonderful week and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment