Friday, May 13, 2016

New Planners coming!

Have you seen the new planners (coming) on the market? I am trying so hard to resist but they are gorgeous. Webster's came with new colors and I am in love with the green one. It would be perfect as a Herbalife planner. I use a black one now but the green looks like the right green to match the herbalife green.

The other planner I'm drooling over is by Cori from theresetgirl. She just launched her line that's a collaboration with Simple Stories (the Carpe Diem planners). Look at this gorgeousness. Complete kits and I want it all!
theresetgirl

PLUS! Christy Tomlinson from the Planner Society Kit club has been showing us some floral planners and they are crazy cute! I would definitely get me 1 or 2 (or more) of those. I can just see my planner stack getting bigger and bigger lol. 



My husband will ask me (again) why I need all these colorful notebooks(!!) but bless him, he doesn't understand it. But I know my planner girls understand! 
For now I have a Happy Planner on the way as a belated mothers day gift from my kids. So I will blog about that when I have it. Stay tuned for more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment