Sunday, August 16, 2015

My fabulous Silhouette Portrait

O my goodness friends! I finally got myself the Silhouette Portrait. And it's amazing! Tricky at first to figure out the design studio software it comes with but thanks to youtube I am now so enjoying it. It is such a beauty. I've been printing and cutting since yesterday and I think I'm hooked. I made lots of stickers already. Here is a picture of the machine.
Silhouette Portrait

I made a planner sticker sheet today using Photoshop in combination with images I designed myself plus images from the Rhonna app. I love it. Worked out perfectly. This is the sticker sheet.
IG: @mellobi

 I am thinking about putting it up for download (free) but I'm not sure if it's allowed (copyright stuff). Any thought on this would be very helpful.



No comments:

Post a Comment