Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Freebies page with planner sticker download

Hi friends! How have you been? I've been enjoying myself alot with my Silhouette Portrait machine. All the great stickersheets I downloaded from Vintage Glam Studio are actual stickers now that I use in my planner. So pretty and easy to use now. More pictures are on my instagram account @mellobi

I made my own planner sticker sheet (the first one ever!) and I posted it on my Freebies page for you to download and enjoy. The print and cut file for the Silhouette software is also available. Click on Freebies on the top or follow this link http://mellobi.blogspot.com/p/comments.html Please leave a comment if you like it.

And here's a picture of my planner layout of the day in my FoxyDori.
IG @mellobi for tagged resources

No comments:

Post a Comment