Wednesday, July 29, 2015

More Planner Stuff

Hellooo! A happy girl here saying hi. I am sooo happy with my new header. I made it on Canva. Great website. Very easy to use with spectacular results.
I am so excited about the Planner Kits that are on their way to me. I subscribed to Christy Tomlinson's Planner Society Kit Club. I also bought the june and july kit. They look so lovely.
June Kit

July Kit
Can't wait to play with them. I'll post some pics of how the look in my dori.
My birthday is coming up and I made a birthday wishlist. Number 1 on it is the Silhouette Portrait. I really need it (ofcourse lol). I found so many websites offering free planner printables and it would be just so much easier to have a machine cut them out. 
I also joined the Listers Gotta List Club. Comes with really cute kits also and a free set of stickers to print and cut. 


And here is a picture of my planner layout for today and tomorrow. I make at least 2 layouts a day and fill them in as I go.


Now I'm off to make an august calender. Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment