Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Lifebook 2015

Hi there. I'm back with a post about Lifebook. I am as usual behind but that's because I don't always like the lesson of the week and then I just skip it and wait for the next one. I've found from previous experiences that I eventually go back to the skipped lessons and do them anyway. Usually it's just that I'm not interested in the style/technique at the time. I love all of Tam's lessons so I don't skip those :)
I recently did the boy angel which was really challenging but was fun either way. Here is a picture of it.
Lifebook 2015 week 23
I also did week 28. This one is called Layers of You. It's a paint over collage that was very challenging until I gave up on the collage and just painted a face from scratch. From there it just took off and became so much fun. The lesson I learned from this is to not give up. Gesso really is your best friend lol.
Lifebook 2015 week 28
So.. I hope you like it and thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment