Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Checking in on a rainy tuesday

Amazing Lifebook lesson by Tam

Hello! Hope everyone had a wonderful mothersday weekend. I had a blast. My sunday started with a delicious breakfast box filled with all kinds of goodies. It was a gift from my sweet sisters. I was so busy eating that I forgot to take a picture until I was halfway through :)

Motherday Breakfast
Ofcourse there was a lot more eating involved for the rest of the day LOL. All in all it was a great day.

My artstuff is keeping me nicely busy. Loving it! I am so enjoying all the workshops. Lifebook 2015 is AMAZING!!! Especially the lessons by Tam. She is sooo inspiring and such a great teacher.

A free youtube tutorial by Tam
Here is the video in case you're interested.

I recommend you taking a look at her youtube channel cause she has lots of great stuff on there.

I am also totally hooked on Dina Wakley's book Art Journal Courage. It has so many wonderful tutorials. It's a gorgeous book and I love Dina's style.
Art Journal Courage by Dina Wakley
So this was my little update on what I've been up to and now I'm off to the art table. Have a great day all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment