Thursday, January 22, 2015

Week 4 of Lifebook 2015

I am sooo loving Lifebook! Every monday is a funday thanks to it. The lessons are amazing and I am surprised by myself. I've been doing lifebook since the very first one a few years back and I can actually see myself progressing in my art. Finally letting go of my fears and just playing. Gesso really is an artists best friend lol. Creating every day makes my soul happy and just brightens my day. 
This weeks lesson was really challenging in the way of the painting of the girl and I'm very happy with the result. Usually I sketch the girl first and then paint her but this time it was just painting her which was kind of scary. But hey we have gesso! Hahaha. 
I am finished for now. Will do some lettering another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment