Sunday, December 28, 2014

The final days of 2014

3 more days to go in this year... It's been a year with lots of highs and some lows.
Every year around this time I am happy to see a new year coming and happy to see an old one going.
Looking back on 2014 it really was a good year. I tend to get stuck halfway and focus on the bad days instead of the good ones but then by the end of it I finally see the good ones only.
Really counting my blessings right now.
Artistically I've been "getting it together" and letting go of what I like and don't like about my art. I just enjoy the process. I am doing a couple of Tam lessons starting with Lifebook 2012 and especially the girls/faces lessons. After taking a Micki Wilde workshop I am finally getting the hang of coloring and shading a face which is what I'm incorporating into the Tam lessons.
 

 

While making one of these girls my intention for 2015 came up: JUST BE
Very good for me. I really need to just let "stuff" be. So i'm making it my mantra.
By now I can't wait for 2015 to start because there are so many good things waiting for the new year to begin so bring it! LOL
Also Lifebook 2015 and DLP 2015 make it a wonderful new year. Can't wait to start.

For now I wish every one of you out there in the world a wonderful amazeballs artsy magical and above all healthy and safe NEW YEAR -- -- -- -->>> 2 0 1 5 !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment