Saturday, March 08, 2014

Redesigning my blogger blog

Hello everyone! I'm busy redesigning my blog here because I decided to close mellobi.com and just use this one. I don't really blog that often so no need for an expensive website. I've created a background with Artisteer. A very nice and easy to use program for website design.

So what have you all been up to? Getting in that much needed artsy time? I hope so. For me it's soul food. Even when I'm not entirely happy with the result just the painting and mess making in my journal replenishes my soul.

I'm participating in Lifebook 2014 by the awesome Tam and getting inspiration from youtube, pinterest and facebook groups. Also going over the other workshops I've done last year like Lifebook 2013 gives me plenty of inspiration.

I recently came upon this wonderful artist on youtube. Her name is Vicky Papaioannou. She has some great vids. Here is my fav.

I will be posting more vids soon. I have a lot more to share with you guys. For now, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment