Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's been a while

Soooo i'm finally a little settled and finding time to blog again.
Since the last time I posted something a lot has changed. We (the kids & I) moved back to South America. Bye bye Europe for now lol. I do miss some things sometimes but mostly I miss the family. Good thing there's facetime and facebook and whatsapp etc etc.
But with the packing and the moving to a different continent I did not have time for any artsie stuff at all :(
I'm still living out of boxes and suitcases. The house we're living in is still in the process of rebuilding and that requires quite a bit of money so it's not progressing as fast as i'd like but we'll get there.

But as for the awesome parts of the move; the nature here is magnificent. I love to sit outside and watch the beautiful birds with all their beautiful colors. I can't get enough of that. There's always something to see while i'm sitting on my porch sipping coffee and smoking a cigarette which is always my favorite time of the day ;)
Its peacefulness and tranquility is awe inspiring. Nature is absolutely perfect in every way. There's a purpose for everything. Every creature however small it is has a purpose. That's what i'm trying to teach my kids. To observe quietly how nature works together and how everything is used for something. Nothing's wasted. We could really learn from that.

There are so many things I would like to take a picture of but I don't have a good quality camera. I only have the one on my iphone and I feel that wont do the beauty around here much justice. So when i'm done with the house I'll treat myself to a nice camera and take lots and lots of pictures to share with you all.

For now I'm signing out cause it's time for coffee and a cigarette ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment