Monday, March 12, 2012

I did it!

I finally started working on my goddess on canvas. I really had to push myself to try it. So today I did and it's awesome. I love the canvas. Takes a lot of getting used to because of the size mostly. It's a lot bigger than I'm used to working on. Here are some pics. I'm not done yet. Have a lot more to do but I love it already. Really turned out a lot better than I thought.
The small one I did on watercolor paper as a sketch. And now the big one. So far I've used only watercolor crayons and some white acrylics. As you can see from the sketch I still have a lot to do. I'm just a bit tired now and will finish it tomorrow. I'll post the finished painting.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely one! Will wiat for the finished piece. I am trying to paint on canvas, too. Never done before. :)

    ReplyDelete