Wednesday, February 01, 2012

February already...

I love lifebook! I also started with a course by the marvelous Jane Davenport which I love too and really needed. It's about supplies *happy grin*. I love all the art supplies out there and really have to keep myself from buying all of it and this course really helps me to use the supplies I already have. For the first home assignment I used papertowel *lol* and papertape and I love how it turned out. I made a textured background with that and then stuck on a face drawing I made on a separate sheet of paper. I didn't wanna ruin my lovely background by drawing on it. Here's a pic of how that turned out.
I also made another textured background in an altered book with the same supplies.
I don't really like the paper in the book. It doesn't handle water very well. I gesso it first but it doesn't really help.

I was also working on week 5 of the Lifebook 2012 course. It's about transferring an image with gesso or gel and altering it. Was a lot of fun to do. I really like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment