Thursday, January 26, 2012

New stuff

I just changed my background to this lovely background by Cute 'n' Cool http://cutencool-itkupilli.blogspot.com/
Took quite some time because blogger doesn't let you change everything so you'll have to make do with what they give you (quite annoying).

Sooo, I found a couple of great sites/blogs/pages thanks to Lifebook 2012. Lots of really cool webshops also. I even found the Stampington magazines for sale right here in the Netherlands *WOOHOO* and ofcourse I ordered the new one that has Tam in it *so excited*. Can't wait to get it in the mail!

The Lifebook 2012 workshop is amazing so far. It's keeping me quite busy which I love. I'm all artsie again LOL.

I have a couple of new pics I wanna share. Some are my lovely workspace; I got this really cute vintage looking bureau (don't really know the exact word for something like this - please help me out here) from my aunt and it's very handy with all the little drawers and stuff. I'm posting a pic and hopefully someone can help me with the name for something like this.

My lovely workspace <3


And here are some new faces I did and a face I'm working on. Don't really know what to do with it yet.

The first try; didn't really like the colors

The final version *lol*

Working on this one




No comments:

Post a Comment