Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Art journaling

Two weeks ago I was introduced to art journaling thanks to Flow magazine (awesome magazine) and I fell head over heels in love with it. Thanks Flow!
I have always loved paper crafts such as scrapbooking but it's been a while since I did that. I like art journaling because it's a combination of scrapbooking and journaling. Also known as a visual diary. In short, a diary with art.
I'm doing lots of research on it since I need a startingpoint (what materials to use etc.) and I noticed there aren't a lot of dutch sites on the topic or maybe I'm not using the right term to search. So any feedback is very welcome. What I plan to do with this blog is collect websites/blogs, videos, images and other art journal stuff and post it here for me (one place to keep it all) as well as others. Everyone's welcome here! 
Please feel free to leave feedback or anything you want as long as it's on art journaling.


Ik heb 2 weken geleden art journaling ontdekt dankzij Flow magazine (super tijdschrift) en ik ben helemaal verliefd. Dank je wel Flow!
't Is na heel lang dat ik weer een hobby heb en ik ben altijd al gek geweest op crafting zoals scrapbooking. 
Art journaling is een combinatie van scrapbook en dagboek. 't Is ook wel bekend als visual diary. Kortom, een dagboek met art erbij.
Er is heel wat te vinden erover op internet, maar weinig nederlandse sites. Op deze blog ga ik webadressen verzamelen en filmpjes omtrent art journaling. Binnenkort zet ik ook wat van mijn "art". Tips zijn van harte welkom en meer webadressen en art natuurlijk ook.

No comments:

Post a Comment